domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

Assessment #7

                    Adventures of baysitting
My first impressions on this movie was that I thought it was a chick flick. To me the directors message is that everything in life happens for a reason or has a purpose and you gotta have fun in life you know time flies. The central goal it has to be to get out of the gang situation and do it safely. Umm the only scene to me that has the most value it has to be how the mechanic dude helps the babysitter, it was really nice and generous about him to do that for them. The least valued part has to be when the mechanic goes to kill some guy that sleeps with his wife. The most interesting seen to me has to be when the kids are at their fathers party and they try to avoid getting caught,

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario